We ask your explicit consent for the following issues in order to process your personal data specified in detail in the Information Notice for the Processing of Personal Data by Dent Grup Diş Sağlığı Danışmanlık Hizmetleri Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (DentGroup) save for the cases where the execution of the agreement, clearly prescribed by law, and mandatory for us to fulfill our legal obligations, protection of public health, preventive medicine, execution of medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and its financing, in cases when necessary and to the extent it is necessary.
1. Your general and sensitive personal data, in particular, your personal health data required for the execution of all medical diagnosis, examination, treatment and care services and obtained for this purpose are listed below;
• Identity Data: Your identity data such as Name, Surname, TR Identity number, your passport no or temporary TR Identity no if you are not a Turkish citizen, place and date of birth, marital status, gender, etc. as well as your personal data collected through TR ID Card or similar identity document you have submitted,
• Contact Data: Contact data such as an address, phone number, electronic mail address etc.
• Financial Data: Bank account number, IBAN number, etc.
• Health Data: Data on health life obtained during the conduct of medical diagnosis, treatment and care services such as laboratory and imaging results, test results, examination data, prescription information that you have submitted for the follow-up purposes as well as answers and comments you have shared in order to evaluate our services,
• Digital Data: The camera footage and audio recording obtained during your visits you paid to our hospital, audio records of your conversation with our call center.
• Other: Your data regarding private health insurance for the purposes of financing and planning of our health services, and your data retained by the Social Security Institution, any navigation information, IP address, browser information obtained during your use of our website and mobile app, and medical documents, questionnaires, any information contained in the forms and location data you have delivered with your consent.
• Protection of public health, preventive medicine, provision of medical diagnosis, treatment and care services,
• Sharing the requested information with the Ministry of Health and other public institutions and organization pursuant to the relevant legislation,
• Fulfilling the legal and regulatory requirements,
•Financing of the health services by the departments of Patient Services, Financial Affairs, Corporate Communication and Marketing, covering your examination, diagnosis and treatment expenses, sharing the requested information with private insurance companies within the scope of eligibility inquiry,
• Being informed about your appointment through our Call Center and Digital Channels,
• Confirming your identity by the departments of patient services, health personnel and call center,
• Planning and managing the in-house operation by the Hospital Management,
• Analyzing by the departments of Quality, Patient Experience and Information Systems to improve the health care services.
• Providing training for our employees by the Human Resources and Quality departments,
• Monitoring and preventing misuse and unauthorized transactions by the departments of Audit and Information Systems,
• Carrying out the risk management and quality improvement activities by the departments of Quality, Patient Experience and Information Systems,
• Issuance of invoices by the departments of Patient Services, Financial Affairs and Marketing in consideration of our services, and confirmation of your relations with the contracted institutions with our hospital by the departments of Financial Affairs and Marketing,
• Answering any questions and complaints about the health services provided/to be provided for you by the departments of Hospital Management, Patient Experience, Patient Rights, Call Center,
• Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures of our hospital's systems and applications within the scope of data security by the departments of Hospital Management and Information Systems,
• Participation in campaigns and providing campaign information by the departments of Marketing, Media and Communication and Call Center, designing and transmitting special content, tangible and abstract benefits on web and mobile channels,
• Measurement, increase and research of patient satisfaction by the departments of Hospital Management, Patient Rights and Patient Experience.
Under the Transfer of Personal Data, your personal data shall be shared in accordance with the Basic Healthcare Services Law no. 3359, Governmental Decree-Law on Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliated Companies no. 663, Protection of Personal Data Law no. 6698, Private Hospitals Regulation, Regulation on Processing and Protection of Privacy of Personal Healthcare Information and the regulations of the Ministry of Health, and other provisions of the legislation for the purposes specified above with;
• Ministry of Health, sub-units of the ministry and family practice centers,
• Social Security Institution, • General Directorate of Security and other law enforcement agencies,
• General Directorate of Population and Census,
• Turkish Pharmacists' Association,
• Judicial authorities,
• DentGroup franchise clinics, laboratories and medical centers at home and abroad, which we cooperate as Dent Group for medical diagnosis and treatment, and agencies providing ambulance, medical equipment and health care services as well as if you are referred, another health care provider you have referred to or applied to yourself,
• Legal representatives you have authorized,
• Third parties from whom you receive consultancy services including lawyers, tax consultants and auditors you are working with,
• Regulatory and supervisory agencies and official authorities,
• Suppliers, support service providers, archive service providers and our partners which we, as the Company, benefit from their services or with which we cooperate.
4. Method and Legal Grounds for the Collection of Personal Data
We hereby inform you that your personal data are collected and processed in all kinds of verbal, written, visual or electronic media, for the purposes listed hereinabove, and for performance of all kinds of works included in the fields of business of DentGroup within the legal framework, and accordingly, for full and proper performance of all kinds of contractual and legal duties and obligations of DentGroup. I read the above information. Legal grounds for the collection of my personal data, which is described in detail by DentGroup are;
• Protection of Personal Data Law no. 6698,
• Basic Healthcare Services Law no. 3359,
• Governmental Decree-Law on Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliated Companies no. 663,
• Private Hospitals Regulation,
• Regulation on Processing and Protection of Privacy of Personal Healthcare Information,
• The regulations of the Ministry of Health, and other provisions of the legislation.
• Furthermore, I am aware that as stipulated in 3rd paragraph of article 6 of the Law, personal data relating to health and sexual life may also be processed by persons under confidentiality obligations or by authorized official entities and organizations, without my explicit consent, only for the protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, and for planning and management of healthcare services and financing.
My Rights for the Protection of Personal Data
• To learn whether my personal data are processed or not,
• If my personal data are processed, to request information relating thereto,
• To have access to and request my personal healthcare data,
• To learn the purpose of processing of my personal data and whether they are used for the intended purposes or not,
• To learn third parties resident at home or abroad to whom your personal data are transferred,
• If my personal data are processed incompletely or wrongly, to request correction of them,
• To request deletion or destruction of my personal data,
• To request that the third parties to whom your personal data have previously been transferred are informed about correction or completion of my personal data in case of incomplete or wrong processing, and/or about deletion or destruction of my personal data,
• To raise objections to any conclusions which may arise against my interests upon analysis of my processed personal data solely by means of automatic systems,
• To request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to the unlawful processing of personal data, and I am informed about the foregoing rights. I am aware that I am able to submit my request under the Law, by filling in the "Application Form Pursuant to the Law on the
3. Protection of Personal Data available at https://dentgroup.com.tr/, and delivering it to the authorized personnel in the Company headquarters at Küçükbakkalköy Mahallesi Atilla İlhan Caddesi Aras Sokak No:2 Ataşehir / İstanbul. I may send my applications via firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver it via notary public. I HEREBY AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE WITH MY EXPLICIT CONSENT THAT I read and understand the Information and Explicit Consent Form for the Processing of Personal Information, that I have been informed about the purposes of processing my personal data, which is detailed in the Information Notice on the Processing of Personal Data, the institution, organization, company and health professionals to whom it is transferred, the methods of collection and legal grounds, my rights to protect my personal data, data security and my application right, that my Personal and Sensitive data is stored, processed and transferred in accordance with Information Notice for the Processing Personal Data save for the cases where it is processed and transferred to the extent necessary for the execution of the agreement, clearly prescribed by law, and mandatory for us to fulfill our legal obligations, protection of public health, preventive medicine, execution of medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and its financing.
Clarification Text About Security Cameras in Examination Rooms
This informed consent agreement has been prepared by DENTGROUP due to its capacity of data controller within the scope of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698
Video recordings are performed through the security cameras in all the common areas of the clinic, including the patient examination rooms to ensure building security.
The personal data in question is processed automatically, based on the legal reasons in the Article 5 of the Law that states "it is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligations" and "the data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject".
The personal data in question may be transferred to the judicial authorities or law enforcement upon request, in order to resolve legal disputes or to comply with the relevant legislation accordingly. Apart from this, the aforementioned data will not be shared with any institution or person.
Your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law, which regulates the rights of the person concerned, can be sent to DENTGROUP's "Küçükbakkalköy Mahallesi, Atilla İlhan Caddesi Aras Sokak No: 2 Ataşehir/İSTANBUL" address or to the DENTGROUP Clinic where the camera recording was taken, in writing or by e-mail to email@example.com from your membership verified e-mail address, according to the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Legal Application to the Data Controller".
We kindly ask you to submit your requests within the scope of the law via the relevant form in the CONTRACTS field at the https://dentgroup.com.tr/ web address.